Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, crista said:

Even if Adriana appears in, opens and closes all the segments and wears 3 FB at a time, it won't help the show.

The person was being funny lol, they just want Adriana to do everything because they like her.

I do think it would help the show though for adriana to open. Thats the first model you see on the runway, and can set the tone for the show

15 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The person was being funny lol, they just want Adriana to do everything because they like her.

I know, I just voiced my opinion.

Will adrianalimafan.net ever begin its activity again? Does anyone know? What happened to Sasha?

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

They are all in the Hamptons, with Michael, chef Paul, Cristina and before Ana Antic, but she left last week.

Oh tks...didn't know he was there and didn't know they still in Hamptons...k

Her kids still there too?

I went to the adrianalimafan.net after a long break, and guess what I see? - someone started to update bit by bit the gallery, although some pics are still in bad quality) yay :heart:

I don't know what happened, maybe someone reads us here)))))

^ I hope that is true. They look great together. :D

I read this yesterday in the VSFS thread: "Guys, I heard Ale and Adri are both going to China (Adriana said it in an interview she gave to a Brazilian website on IG Stories). So I guess they'll be doing some promo for the show, right? " (I have no idea how to quote from a different thread)

Does anybody know anything about this? I know Ale is in China right now doing something for VS.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Someone understand what he says in this video?

btw one who wants to keep his relationship private doesn't talk to the press... :dry:

if you don't understand what he is saying how do you know if he's talking about her?:rofl:

Found some articles where it said he didn't answer questions from the paps