Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

Alright...

African Americans who complain about being owed something because "their" people were enslaved are pathetic. No one owes you shit for stuff that happened 200 years ago, let alone owes you for something that didn't happen to you.... Let it go, and move on..

Also BLM is a crock of shit :rofl:

Don't even get me started on modern fem nazis, and girls dressing and acting like whores while out in pubic... :sick:

24 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

African Americans who complain about being owed something because "their" people were enslaved are pathetic. No one owes you shit for stuff that happened 200 years ago, let alone owes you for something that didn't happen to you.... Let it go, and move on..

This remands me of the Chappelle show Reparations skits. :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

This thread is going to have people who post here end up being hated on BZ. :/  FeelsBadMan  :rofl:

That's only due to the fact that they can't join the club and are jealous. :rofl::chicken: 

9 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

you need a statement to demonstrate your political incorrectness to join the club :chicken: ....... this is because we have to protect the club from the PC people :rofl:

I'm in as well :ermm: 

I can't stand the Temporary Foreign Worker program we have here in Canuck land. Bring in someone from another country (usually one in particular) and pay them less wages, wait for them to marry, bring in their whole family and be a burden on the immigration system and make my taxes go up

Also, transgender is a joke :cain: You were born male you're a male, if you get a sex change you're now a female but were born a male. Not a man living in a woman's body or vice versa

Of course, the irony is that somewhere along the line, in the midst of all the hand-wringing about whether political correctness has gone mad, anti-political correctness has gone even madder. :idk:

On 3/18/2017 at 10:07 PM, frenchkiki said:

Africans Americans ARE NOT Africans.

People born in Africa are Africans, black or white.

Black Americans are American

Which is interesting, because identifying as something other than American is a trait widely associated with American people. So one could argue that if someone describes themselves as African-American, Latin-American, or 37.5% Irish, a quarter German, a quarter Scottish, a sixteenth Dutch and a sixteenth French, that person is actually living up to an American stereotype way more than someone who just identifies as American. :rofl: