Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

^^^^

About cultural issues your " serious sources " are GATT trade agreement and The Financial Times ....

Personally I chose a great writer Mario Vargas Llosa :

" Cultures must live in the open air, be exposed to constant comparisons with other cultures that renew and enrich them, allowing them to grow and adapt to the constant flows of life ".

jj3 + Enrico Prophet  =  ?  May be something as " asinus asinum fricat  "

jj3 Vous avez la naive prétention de croire que je tente de vous persuader " de la grandeur culturel de l'Allemagne " .... culturelle s'il vous plait !

C'est relativement amusant de vous voir jouer au professeur de français, d'ergoter sur un apparent pléonasme et immédiatement employer l'un des mots les plus grossiers de votre belle langue m....

C'est " assez amusant " de vous voir donner des leçons sur la philosophie de Descartes.

Que savez vous de l'idée de mouvement chez Descartes, de la détermination du monde comme " res extensa ", de " l'ego cogito ", du problème du je et du monde ....

Cela suppose entre autres de lire " Sein und Zeit  " .... Ah mon Dieu quelle horreur ! Un livre écrit dans la plus horrible des langues.

I wonder why I'm wasting time fighting the windmills of sophisms.

PS Do not e mail me, this kind of messages goes directly into spam.

14 hours ago, Neils von Zeppelin said:

jj3 + Enrico Prophet  =  ?  May be something as " asinus asinum fricat  "

Jeez, relax. You're a cultivated man. We're in a nice forum. Let go of anger and please stop considering other people like donkeys (that's what "asinus" means).  Also, you should start considering that other people may also be cultivated. Since you like quotes: Confucius "When anger rises, think of the consequences".

your " serious sources " are GATT trade agreement and The Financial Times ....

GATT is a reliable source, because, once again, cultural exception is a concept that was made for GATT (so, there is not really a better source). It's within the debate between protectionism and free trade. Since you mainly acknowledge wikipedia, then:  https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturelle_Ausnahme

"Auf der französischen Rechtsnorm aufbauend ist die Kulturelle Ausnahme (...) seit 1995 ein feststehender Begriff im internationalen (Handels)recht und Kulturgeschehen, nachdem die Klausel integraler Bestandteil des grundlegend reformierten Allgemeinen Zoll- und Handelsabkommens (englisch General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade - GATT) wurde"

I wonder why I'm wasting time fighting the windmills of sophisms.

Fair point. If you proofread Don Quijote, you'll see that he fought windmills because he mistook them for (imaginary) ennemies. Food for thought?

You did not retain anything from Maria Vargas Llosa .... What do not surprise me. Back to GATT it is for you the main thing ....

The idea of the French cultural exception is still relevant. Go to Gouvernement.fr and you will read " the various actions carried out by the Gouvernement to defend the French cultural exception ". Here and there I read " A system which favors the phenomena of caste and which impairs creativity " " the cultural exception a dangerous slogan for French creation ". I do not go further it is obvious to your eyes that they are words of poor imbeciles ....

Now I am going to give you a personal interpretation. On this very nice forum of discussion JJ3 will probably again throw me in the face the coarsest word of the very beautiful French language m.... but I do not care.

The French cultural exception is the daughter of the Welfare State " l'Etat Providence ". A State that can do everything in all areas .... Actions .... Thought ....

I will go a little further .... The " concept " of cultural exception is a screen of black smoke intended to mask the very deep weaknesses of French society.

-  5 millions unemployed according to Gouvernement statistics. Unfortunately many say they are much more numerous perhaps 6 or 7 millions. By despair they have abandoned the system of l'Etat Providence.

-  A State sitting on mountains of debts " criblé de dettes ". I threw a glance at the latest French news. According to experts the budget of France is " insincere ". The new Premier Ministre intervened on French TV to say that the previous Gouvernement had " forgotten " the budget of Justice. L ' Etat Providence lives very clearly above its means. For years you claim " next year it will be settled " and you have lost all credibility with your European Partners.

- How many millions of French are in the extreme right ?  During  demonstrations they sing the refrain of l'exception culturelle française ?

-  Descartes showed the overriding importance of " la générosité " in morality. Your dear friend JJ3, who is an expert in the Philosophy of Descartes, will explain to you this " délicate question ". Angela Merkel has created a vast plan to accommodate migrants. What did France do ? Almost nothing ....

I will not continue, I have enough.

We are Sunday, it will be a beautiful day in California. I will go out with my girlfriend and have a good time.

Monday morning the whole team has an appointment with experts in artificial intelligence. We are all very excited. Can artificial intelligence helps us solve very difficult problems ?  Wow

Adieu .... Bon Voyage ....

For the second time have the courtesy not to send e mail. Your passion for " l'exception culturelle ", you hatred of the German, their culture, their philosophy, their poesy, their language, their vulgarity .... etc .... Couldn't care less ! 

Hi Michael,

Thank you for understanding.

A  Yes I encountered strange difficulties with my old account. Some examples the first password was no longer " working " and two new ones either. I had the big surprise to see several messages that I had never posted .... ?? When I created a new account Werner von Zeppelin the system response was there is already an account WvZ .... ? !  Now I am summoned by the " Bellazon Court " as a " war criminal ". All this is a ridiculous waste time and a mess !

B  On your very nice forum of discussion I read that the German Language is " the ugliest ". If you imagine that this person has never read a single line of a Great German Poet you will easily understand that it is a masterpiece of stupidity. Other great intelligences of BZ follow the same path all German are very vulgar, German Culture is 0 + O really has no interest and no futur ! And so forth, allow me not to insist. Enrico talks about my " huge misunderstanding " on cultural questions and afterwards in an e mail of innocent little jokes.

Obviously Michael  you are not the conductor of this concert of stupidities. You will certainly understand that I prefer to read a Great Poem of Holderlin or few pages of Also Sprach Zarathustra. These works are infinitely rich and lead to Great Enigmas. The Philosophy and poetry of Nietzsche is different it is in itself an Enigma.

All this is billions of years light away from BZ. And I say this without any trace of contempt.

C  I work in a research field where Great Challenges lie ahead of us. At the end of the month a colleague - friend and me we go to Switzerland. He is Canadian, I let you imagine his reaction when I talked to him of " l'exception culturelle de la France ". It was a great fun ! On this subject you can read a remarkable book Pierre Rosanvallon " La crise de l'Etat - providence " can only be in French ?

It is true I am good, really good, even on the subjects I know almost nothing. " I'm so smart that sometimes I do not understand what I'm saying "  Oscar Wilde

In Geneve Geneva at the CERN the European Organization for Nuclear Research we will try to deepen our knowledge on phenomena that remain obscure. 

In other words I have no more time to spend to BZ. Add to this my girlfriend is " not very pleased " to see me look at top models. She is not jealous, she has no reasons to be jealous but she finds it " a little childish " and I agree.

Forgive me for being so long to reach a simple and clear conclusion remove all, get rid of it, the sooner the better. I will post a last message to Sanni and then the end of this little cock and bull story.

Holderlin " Die Vogel ohne Angst sie gehen weg "

The birds without fear they go away

@Neils von Zeppelin .......... I wasn't nice to you a couple of times (because you deserve it :mad: ) ....... but I like your posts and your personality and I wouldn't want you to go for good :no:

3 hours ago, Neils von Zeppelin said:

Add to this my girlfriend is " not very pleased " to see me look at top models.

ignore the jealous bitch and keep looking at the top models? :idk:

On 9/13/2017 at 11:47 AM, Neils von Zeppelin said:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for understanding.

A  Yes I encountered strange difficulties with my old account. Some examples the first password was no longer " working " and two new ones either. I had the big surprise to see several messages that I had never posted .... ?? When I created a new account Werner von Zeppelin the system response was there is already an account WvZ .... ? !  Now I am summoned by the " Bellazon Court " as a " war criminal ". All this is a ridiculous waste time and a mess !

B  On your very nice forum of discussion I read that the German Language is " the ugliest ". If you imagine that this person has never read a single line of a Great German Poet you will easily understand that it is a masterpiece of stupidity. Other great intelligences of BZ follow the same path all German are very vulgar, German Culture is 0 + O really has no interest and no futur ! And so forth, allow me not to insist. Enrico talks about my " huge misunderstanding " on cultural questions and afterwards in an e mail of innocent little jokes.

Obviously Michael  you are not the conductor of this concert of stupidities. You will certainly understand that I prefer to read a Great Poem of Holderlin or few pages of Also Sprach Zarathustra. These works are infinitely rich and lead to Great Enigmas. The Philosophy and poetry of Nietzsche is different it is in itself an Enigma.

All this is billions of years light away from BZ. And I say this without any trace of contempt.

C  I work in a research field where Great Challenges lie ahead of us. At the end of the month a colleague - friend and me we go to Switzerland. He is Canadian, I let you imagine his reaction when I talked to him of " l'exception culturelle de la France ". It was a great fun ! On this subject you can read a remarkable book Pierre Rosanvallon " La crise de l'Etat - providence " can only be in French ?

It is true I am good, really good, even on the subjects I know almost nothing. " I'm so smart that sometimes I do not understand what I'm saying "  Oscar Wilde

In Geneve Geneva at the CERN the European Organization for Nuclear Research we will try to deepen our knowledge on phenomena that remain obscure. 

In other words I have no more time to spend to BZ. Add to this my girlfriend is " not very pleased " to see me look at top models. She is not jealous, she has no reasons to be jealous but she finds it " a little childish " and I agree.

Forgive me for being so long to reach a simple and clear conclusion remove all, get rid of it, the sooner the better. I will post a last message to Sanni and then the end of this little cock and bull story.

Holderlin " Die Vogel ohne Angst sie gehen weg "

The birds without fear they go away

That's fine, I went ahead and merged the accounts. If you run into issues with your log-in details in the future, please try to let us know what's going on before creating a second profile.

If you no longer wish to be a part of the forum, that's fine too, but I'm afraid it's our policy not to delete accounts. Continuity is vitally important to us and we don't want past content disappearing.

With regard to the posts happening in error, it sounds like something the boss should probably be made aware of. If you have a moment, you could post the details here or drop me a message and I'll pass the information on to him. Thanks. :heythere:

8 hours ago, Neils von Zeppelin said:

You could have walked away from your arguments but it escalated a few times.   It isn't necessary to win everyone towards your view.  IMHO you attached too much emotional energy/ego to some of your postings on BZ .  I don't think that there is a reason for you to leave BZ but if you really have to, then goodbye.  

13 hours ago, Neils von Zeppelin said:

Why does it matter then if she's not jealous?

Duplicitous head games imo. :rofl:

Bye :wave:

On 10/09/2017 at 6:55 PM, Neils von Zeppelin said:

You did not retain anything from Maria Vargas Llosa .... What do not surprise me. Back to GATT it is for you the main thing ....

The idea of the French cultural exception is still relevant. Go to Gouvernement.fr and you will read " the various actions carried out by the Gouvernement to defend the French cultural exception ". Here and there I read " A system which favors the phenomena of caste and which impairs creativity " " the cultural exception a dangerous slogan for French creation ". I do not go further it is obvious to your eyes that they are words of poor imbeciles ....

Now I am going to give you a personal interpretation. On this very nice forum of discussion JJ3 will probably again throw me in the face the coarsest word of the very beautiful French language m.... but I do not care.

The French cultural exception is the daughter of the Welfare State " l'Etat Providence ". A State that can do everything in all areas .... Actions .... Thought ....

I will go a little further .... The " concept " of cultural exception is a screen of black smoke intended to mask the very deep weaknesses of French society.

-  5 millions unemployed according to Gouvernement statistics. Unfortunately many say they are much more numerous perhaps 6 or 7 millions. By despair they have abandoned the system of l'Etat Providence.

-  A State sitting on mountains of debts " criblé de dettes ". I threw a glance at the latest French news. According to experts the budget of France is " insincere ". The new Premier Ministre intervened on French TV to say that the previous Gouvernement had " forgotten " the budget of Justice. L ' Etat Providence lives very clearly above its means. For years you claim " next year it will be settled " and you have lost all credibility with your European Partners.

- How many millions of French are in the extreme right ?  During  demonstrations they sing the refrain of l'exception culturelle française ?

-  Descartes showed the overriding importance of " la générosité " in morality. Your dear friend JJ3, who is an expert in the Philosophy of Descartes, will explain to you this " délicate question ". Angela Merkel has created a vast plan to accommodate migrants. What did France do ? Almost nothing ....

I will not continue, I have enough.

We are Sunday, it will be a beautiful day in California. I will go out with my girlfriend and have a good time.

Monday morning the whole team has an appointment with experts in artificial intelligence. We are all very excited. Can artificial intelligence helps us solve very difficult problems ?  Wow

Adieu .... Bon Voyage ....

For the second time have the courtesy not to send e mail. Your passion for " l'exception culturelle ", you hatred of the German, their culture, their philosophy, their poesy, their language, their vulgarity .... etc .... Couldn't care less

Okay ... 

Well my dear genuis, bon vent.

Your tolerance, respect and spirit of consilience impressed me. 

And as said Talleyrand : " Quand je me regarde, je me désole,

quand je me compare, je me console "