SuperG.Girl

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

^^^^

About cultural issues your " serious sources " are GATT trade agreement and The Financial Times ....

Personally I chose a great writer Mario Vargas Llosa :

" Cultures must live in the open air, be exposed to constant comparisons with other cultures that renew and enrich them, allowing them to grow and adapt to the constant flows of life ".

jj3 + Enrico Prophet  =  ?  May be something as " asinus asinum fricat  "

jj3 Vous avez la naive prétention de croire que je tente de vous persuader " de la grandeur culturel de l'Allemagne " .... culturelle s'il vous plait !

C'est relativement amusant de vous voir jouer au professeur de français, d'ergoter sur un apparent pléonasme et immédiatement employer l'un des mots les plus grossiers de votre belle langue m....

C'est " assez amusant " de vous voir donner des leçons sur la philosophie de Descartes.

Que savez vous de l'idée de mouvement chez Descartes, de la détermination du monde comme " res extensa ", de " l'ego cogito ", du problème du je et du monde ....

Cela suppose entre autres de lire " Sein und Zeit  " .... Ah mon Dieu quelle horreur ! Un livre écrit dans la plus horrible des langues.

I wonder why I'm wasting time fighting the windmills of sophisms.

PS Do not e mail me, this kind of messages goes directly into spam.

Enrico_sw    0
14 hours ago, Neils von Zeppelin said:

jj3 + Enrico Prophet  =  ?  May be something as " asinus asinum fricat  "

Jeez, relax. You're a cultivated man. We're in a nice forum. Let go of anger and please stop considering other people like donkeys (that's what "asinus" means).  Also, you should start considering that other people may also be cultivated. Since you like quotes: Confucius "When anger rises, think of the consequences".

your " serious sources " are GATT trade agreement and The Financial Times ....

GATT is a reliable source, because, once again, cultural exception is a concept that was made for GATT (so, there is not really a better source). It's within the debate between protectionism and free trade. Since you mainly acknowledge wikipedia, then:  https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturelle_Ausnahme

"Auf der französischen Rechtsnorm aufbauend ist die Kulturelle Ausnahme (...) seit 1995 ein feststehender Begriff im internationalen (Handels)recht und Kulturgeschehen, nachdem die Klausel integraler Bestandteil des grundlegend reformierten Allgemeinen Zoll- und Handelsabkommens (englisch General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade - GATT) wurde"

I wonder why I'm wasting time fighting the windmills of sophisms.

Fair point. If you proofread Don Quijote, you'll see that he fought windmills because he mistook them for (imaginary) ennemies. Food for thought?

Cult Icon    0

I believe that Dinner is the most useless meal of the day and Breakfast is the most useful meal of the day (for optimal energy).  Lunch is important too.

I don't think that Dinner should be a habit.  It should just be a snack.

You did not retain anything from Maria Vargas Llosa .... What do not surprise me. Back to GATT it is for you the main thing ....

The idea of the French cultural exception is still relevant. Go to Gouvernement.fr and you will read " the various actions carried out by the Gouvernement to defend the French cultural exception ". Here and there I read " A system which favors the phenomena of caste and which impairs creativity " " the cultural exception a dangerous slogan for French creation ". I do not go further it is obvious to your eyes that they are words of poor imbeciles ....

Now I am going to give you a personal interpretation. On this very nice forum of discussion JJ3 will probably again throw me in the face the coarsest word of the very beautiful French language m.... but I do not care.

The French cultural exception is the daughter of the Welfare State " l'Etat Providence ". A State that can do everything in all areas .... Actions .... Thought ....

I will go a little further .... The " concept " of cultural exception is a screen of black smoke intended to mask the very deep weaknesses of French society.

-  5 millions unemployed according to Gouvernement statistics. Unfortunately many say they are much more numerous perhaps 6 or 7 millions. By despair they have abandoned the system of l'Etat Providence.

-  A State sitting on mountains of debts " criblé de dettes ". I threw a glance at the latest French news. According to experts the budget of France is " insincere ". The new Premier Ministre intervened on French TV to say that the previous Gouvernement had " forgotten " the budget of Justice. L ' Etat Providence lives very clearly above its means. For years you claim " next year it will be settled " and you have lost all credibility with your European Partners.

- How many millions of French are in the extreme right ?  During  demonstrations they sing the refrain of l'exception culturelle française ?

-  Descartes showed the overriding importance of " la générosité " in morality. Your dear friend JJ3, who is an expert in the Philosophy of Descartes, will explain to you this " délicate question ". Angela Merkel has created a vast plan to accommodate migrants. What did France do ? Almost nothing ....

I will not continue, I have enough.

We are Sunday, it will be a beautiful day in California. I will go out with my girlfriend and have a good time.

Monday morning the whole team has an appointment with experts in artificial intelligence. We are all very excited. Can artificial intelligence helps us solve very difficult problems ?  Wow

Adieu .... Bon Voyage ....

For the second time have the courtesy not to send e mail. Your passion for " l'exception culturelle ", you hatred of the German, their culture, their philosophy, their poesy, their language, their vulgarity .... etc .... Couldn't care less ! 

frenchkiki    0

^^ Do not ask him any question!!!

it's like feeding Gizmo after midnight!!

Biiiig mistake!

5 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

^^ Do not ask him any question!!!

it's like feeding Gizmo after midnight!!

Biiiig mistake!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Limerlight    0
On 09/09/2017 at 6:34 AM, jj3 said:

I 100% agree with you @Enrico_sw :smile: 

@Neils von Zeppelin / @Niels von Wittelsbach I don't think you're allowed to have multiple accounts on this forum. 

No Multiple Accounts
If you want your name changed please submit a request in this thread. Remember, you can only change your username ONCE, and you may NOT request a name change if you have been here for three months or less. If you have lost your password, please contact an Admin and the problem will be resolved. Having more than one account is a bannable offense. If you have more than one account, or know/suspect of any other member having more than one account, please contact a BZ staff member immediately. In the case it is you who has multiple accounts, please contact the staff with an explanation. If the explanation is logical, you might not be warned/banned.

Cult Icon    0

Chick fil-A is supposed to be the "In and out" of fried chicken burgers.  Long lines tend to form. But I find the franchise totally bland and overpriced for the quality.  The chicken doesn't even taste that good. (Fried chicken is better).

Image result for Chick-fil-A