Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

17 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

^^ Sexual control of the uncontrollable. :rofl:  It's "so childish" to enjoy viewing some of the most beautiful women of the world..

If I was her I would encourage him to view  BZ  but never masturbate.  

He only masturbate on German poesy.

& German is still the ugliest language.

The guy is playing the victim when he insults & bash other members. :blink:

I'm a FUCKING jealous person, but if i caught my gf enjoying a hot male model, i couldn't mind her so much ... or even female ones :p I would worry though knowing me ahah

38 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

The guy is playing the victim when he insults & bash other members. :blink:

Did someone say Anschluss ? lol

Not sure it's the right topic but she made me laugh!

Patriot :

If you have #for2ndAmendment on your twitter profile

you are not a patriot

you're someone with a crazy gun fetish

patriots support the whole constitution not just the part that enable your toddlers to play Russian roulette

:rofl:

http://fusion.net/story/349892/average-woman-size-16/

We have been getting a lot of these stories/opinion pieces lately.

Basically a celebration of the "bigger" female body type instead of the thinner type that was held up as the beauty ideal before.

Whilst I think these pieces start from a well-meaning place, in the end, aren't they doing the exact same thing as the people they so loathe, only from the other side of the spectrum?

Celebrating very thin bodies vs. celebrating much larger bodies?

Isn't the true form of body positivity the acknowledgement that all sizes should be able to feel good in their skin?

I personally hate that high fashion seems to only use very thin models on their runway (I am not even talking about plus-size models getting a chance but even the slightly more curvier models are shunned) but I'm against shaming designers into using bigger models. Mostly because I think this should be something that is part of their larger vision and thus that change should happen organically.

On 9/26/2017 at 2:52 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

http://fusion.net/story/349892/average-woman-size-16/

We have been getting a lot of these stories/opinion pieces lately.

Basically a celebration of the "bigger" female body type instead of the thinner type that was held up as the beauty ideal before.

Whilst I think these pieces start from a well-meaning place, in the end, aren't they doing the exact same thing as the people they so loathe, only from the other side of the spectrum?

Celebrating very thin bodies vs. celebrating much larger bodies?

Isn't the true form of body positivity the acknowledgement that all sizes should be able to feel good in their skin?

I personally hate that high fashion seems to only use very thin models on their runway (I am not even talking about plus-size models getting a chance but even the slightly more curvier models are shunned) but I'm against shaming designers into using bigger models. Mostly because I think this should be something that is part of their larger vision and thus that change should happen organically.

It's a really interesting discussion, albeit one where positions of super-defensiveness are almost always likely to be taken on both sides of the argument. While I too don't doubt that the body positivity movement was created with decent intentions, I also can't help wondering whether unconditional acceptance of one's own body is, in its own way, just as unrealistic and unattainable as the so-called 'mainstream' beauty ideal. I don't agree with stoking guilt about not having unwavering confidence any more than not being thin.

I believe that Russians are more traditional in the views:

https://www.voanews.com/a/russia-kalashnikov-monument-unveiled/4034854.html

A monument to Russian firearm designer Mikhail Kalashnikov is unveiled during a ceremony in Moscow, Russia, Sept. 19, 2017.

I can't imagine something like this happening in the US today.  Like the designer of the AR-15 getting a statue in DC..or a cartoon honoring MK appearing on Google search.

MOSCOW — 

The new statue of Mikhail Kalashnikov cradling his signature AK-47 assault rifle unveiled Tuesday in Moscow commemorates one of Russia's most renowned and reviled inventions. By some estimates, the AK-47 and its versions account for about one-fifth of the world's firearms, the rugged and reliable weapon of choice for many armies, terror groups and drug gangs...

The funny thing is that the designers made a serious mistake on the statue:

mobile_high-yhp.jpg

This is the schematic for the Nazi STG-44 from WW2, not the postwar AK-47

In the words of Russian President Vladimir Putin: “The Kalashnikov rifle is a symbol of the creative genius of our people.” Or as Russia's Culture Minister Vladimir Medinsky put it: the Kalashnikov rifle has become “Russia's cultural brand.”