Bellazon

Makeup Wishlist

JazzyJas2.0

:rofl: Sophia bought me a big gift card to Colourpop for Christmas this year,  and Liz sent me lipsticks, because they're both enablers. I havent bought any in months now though, because I've realized how ridiculous it is to have so many. :ninja: 

The FAB Ultra Repair cream is fantastic! My sister uses it to treat her excezma and I've been using it on the back of my hands lately, as they're extremely dry from Accutane. Sephora always has FAB box sets that I think are the best value, since I'm a fan of most FAB products. Their intensive lip balm is a godsend. 

me-i-already-have-5-lipsticks-in-this-sh.png

If this isn't us^ :rofl: @toodarnhotWhat's crazy is that all those lipsticks and it still probably wasn't a fortune!

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Item on wishlist that I need to talk myself out of: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I've got a sample of it from my last trip to Sephora and I'm trying to see if it'll help with the intense dryness on my hands first before trying to justify buying it. 

Have you tried good ol bag balm? 

Anyone else eyeing the Chrissy Teigen x Becca collab? I've never tried the Becca highlighters but I've only ever heard amazing things about them. I love Chrissy and she has pretty much identical colouring to me, so I think the palette would work really well on me. 

Yeah, it's a face palette with two highlighters, a bronzer and a blush. Champagne Pop is the one I've always eyed as well, but I agree. $38 for one highlighter is a little steep for me. This palette will be $46, which is a little easier to swallow, at least for me since you're getting multiple products. (Though I wonder about the pan size.) 

https://www.beccacosmetics.com/becca-x-chrissy-teigen-glow-face-palette.html

:laugh: whoops! 

Caved and got the FAB Ultra Repair Cream. I'm gonna leave it either at my desk or in my locker at work so the small one works. Got a cleanser to take off my wishlist but go figure added to it. Smashbox StudioSkin foundation. Looks just like skin with a great amount of coverage. 

You guys were right, Alyssa is a beautiful color! I've been meaning to get something more on the pink side as opposed to the brown side, and this is perfect without being to crazy pink!

I hope that Chrissy's palette is good, I do like the colors. Becca highlighters are awesome!

And once again if you guys are able to get Glossier, definetly get Cloud Paint ASAP. It's become a staple and wear it everyday, little makeup to more! I love it and it looks so natural, like some beautiful sun kissed color in your cheeks, or fresh from a run :heart: ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/22/2017 at 4:13 PM, toodarnhot said:

Another Glossier product to add to my wish list- the new sunscreen. 

Probably too late given the date of your post, but..... nooooooooooooo not Glossier!! Overpriced cool girl shite. If you're going to spend on sun cream, Shiseido is the best. 

I need to stop spending so much time trying to justify Sephora UK shipping. I've fallen hoh for Anastasia BH recently, especially the glow kits (though the new Becca highlights, sign me up, good fucking lord they're beautiful). I got Modern Renaissance from a friend for Christmas I think it was and it is my absolute go to. Wash of Primavera and cut up bronze cat eye = my going out look at the moment.

I'm dying for Subculture to come out already, I want it NOW:rolingpin::rolingpin::rolingpin:

That's what's on my wishlist. For sure. 

do you girls use special makeup to cover blemishes?  

I have considered going to a women's makeup store and trying to find an non-pore clogging thing to cover a pimple, but I rarely get blemishes so I always forget to.