Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is unattractive but who you think is beautiful

peroxideblonde

EmRata/ She got -by far- the most beautiful eyes over all the models famous for their eyes.

Perfect almond shape, perfect symmetry, eyelashes to die for and this hazelnuts color with little touches of gold :baronfaint:

Most of people men can't see beyond her tits & ass when her eyes are her most beautiful asset.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/81/97/13/8197131ca5eea1bc1cc7a13db7f6b3d9.jpg

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/images/11085133_1429355790698080_1111469244_n.jpg

She is often called ugly by people that can't get atypical beauty.

That competition is weird for a lot of well-known models. I think that people voting “no” often has more to do with a reaction to the models’ perceived (over) popularity rather than them truly not finding them objectively attractive.

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

That competition is weird for a lot of well-known models. I think that people voting “no” often has more to do with a reaction to the models’ perceived (over) popularity rather than them truly not finding them objectively attractive.

For me, it's charlotte mckinney.  

I like her, and she is popular with men in general.  To me, her sexual appeal is undeniable.  Elfstone used the adjective "shock" to describe her, and I agree.

But she stimulates visceral reactions among women, particularly those that had bad impressions of this 'type' of woman in their lives.  I 've seen women give her 0 out of 10, 3 out of 10 in competitions- even if it's about her breasts.

26 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I have voted "no" for a lot of models only because the choice between "yes" or "no" do not let a lot of room for anything else.

I really do not think the models i have voted "no" are ugly (except 4 Jo of course :angel:) they are just not the kind of beauty I like.

The girls in Pretty's competition are all pretty girls (except 4 Jo of course :angel:)

15 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

:rofl: and this is a more positive thread :chicken:

Reveal hidden contents

You already broke the threads promise of positivity by saying that if people don't like Shanina's looks they need to see a doctor... so your opinion is valid, but everyone who disagrees with you needs to see a doctor,?  I think Dasha is stunning, and you don't, thus you need to see a doctor... or at the very least admit she's gorgeous, see how that works... two way street. :smile: 

...  if you're that unhappy with the results so far you don't have to vote :smile: 

11 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I have voted "no" for a lot of models only because the choice between "yes" or "no" do not let a lot of room for anything else.

Hey did you forget option number three .. Maybe/Kinda/Sorta? It seems like you did because you failed to mention that option.  There a lots of girls who I don't think are ugly, nor super beautiful, and thus they get a kinda, so it's not just black and white, yes or no, but there's a happy shade of grey for ya.

Anyways - Freja Beha Erichsen, don't know why but I like her looks.

mBjPJs1.jpg

:idk:

26 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Hey did you forget option number three .. Maybe/Kinda/Sorta? It seems like you did because you failed to mention that option.  There a lots of girls who I don't think are ugly, nor super beautiful, and thus they get a kinda, so it's not just black and white, yes or no, but there's a happy shade of grey for ya.

Don't you mean 50 shades of Grey?

:neo:

32 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You already broke the threads promise of positivity by saying that if people don't like Shanina's looks they need to see a doctor, so your opinion is valid, but everyone who disagrees with you needs to see a doctor?  I think Dasha is stunning, and you don't, thus you need to see a doctor... or at the very least admit she's gorgeous, see how that works... two way street. :smile: 

...  if you're that unhappy with the results so far you don't have to vote :smile: 

:idk:

You are right, i forgot that :yes: When I said "No" it's because they don't fit in the "kinda, sorta, maybe" options for me.

Their "beauty" leaves me cold.

Freja, Hilary Rhoda, and Maryna brought me onto BZ.  Maryna barely works, Hilary/Freja don't look like they once did.  I'm not into Freja anymore at all for some reason.

I like tall women that have strong feminine and in some cases, significant masculine features like Freja.

Robin :heart:

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

You already broke the threads promise of positivity by saying that if people don't like Shanina's looks they need to see a doctor... so your opinion is valid, but everyone who disagrees with you needs to see a doctor,?  I think Dasha is stunning, and you don't, thus you need to see a doctor... or at the very least admit she's gorgeous, see how that works... two way street. :smile: 

i said is more positive because we don't say someone is ugly or unattractive

the results are the reason i'll keep voting

A more positive thread yet someone who doesn't find Shanina beautiful needs to see an eye doctor? Sure lol "more positive"... Anyway. I've heard lots of people say they find Uma Thurman ugly and I definitely don't agree. There is something different about her, something quirky and unique, which I find interesting.