Bellazon

Blood Drive

Prettyphile

My newest obsession on Syfy. I thought this would be a giant shit show, and it is... but it's the coolest pile of shit on TV. 1000000% worth the watch imo

@Limerlight @Stromboli1 @jkjk @Stormbringer @elfstone @Syria @Sanni

Safe Torrent Site: https://zooqle.com/tv/blood-drive-1jbh/

Syfy’s “Blood Drive” is the Grindhouse Series You Didn’t Know You Wanted!

Grindhouse cinema was cool for a second – way back in 2007 when Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez released their grand opus Grindhouse, which assembled two films and several faux trailers into an epic theatrical experience. It bombed. The grindhouse subgenre never really picked up any steam, although we did get gems like Jason Eisener’s Hobo With a Shotgun out of it.

Now, a decade later, Syfy is giving it another go with “Blood Drive”, set to premiere on June 14th. When I heard it was a “grindhouse-inspired series,” I rolled my eyes, scoffed and put it in my rearview mirror. Well, I couldn’t have been more wrong because these promo trailers shred! Syfy literally dumped more than a handful of short tv spots that are going to whet horror fan’s appetites. They have no shame and are willing to take it to the limit. One promo shows a mother telling her husband to shove their baby into the garbage disposal, you know, to feed the house; a beautiful woman fakes car troubles to entice men to stop and experience her monster engine; one trailer even gives us an infectious sugar rush! There’s also car races, honeymoons from hell, and love stories, all teased in this blowout of footage. It’s like “Tales From the Crypt” meets Troma meets Grindhouse, and looks spectacular!

Get uncomfortable…!

In the tradition of classic grindhouse movies, BLOOD DRIVE is a new series soaked in high-octane chaos and just barely approved for television.

After Los Angeles’ last good cop (Alan Ritchson) is forced to join a twisted cross-country death race, his only hope of survival is a dangerous femme fatale who has the need for speed (Christina Ochoa). Oh, and forget gasoline… these cars run on human blood!

6 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Why does this have to be blocked in my country??

Fuck NBC :blah: 

(I want to play Doom and the damn game needs to be updated... and the update is huge!! :banghead: )

Uploading the video to Vimeo, hopefully it'll work.

Here you go

7 hours ago, jkjk said:

To be honest, I'm not big on Grindhouse. I'm not sure why, but that has never really clicked with me.   :idk:

I saw Grindhouse in theaters.  I enjoyed it but it wasn't amazing or anything.  I like the She Wolf of the SS, Turkey killer and some of the shorts in the beginning better than the car chase flick.