Esteban222

Wich one is the hottest?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest?

• Emilie "Voe" Nereng
    • Adriana Lima
    • Barbara Palvin

• 2 weeks later...

Adriana Lima is overrated! She has a masculine / manly voice, along with other masculine / manly physical features such as her sharp looking face. So to me, she is definitely below most of her other attractive contemporaries, despite others thinking contrarily. In this, I think the other two blow Adriana Lima out of the competition as they are both significantly out of her league in terms of 'attractiveness'.  Both are significantly MORE 'attractive' than Adriana Lima.

So between Barbara Palvin and Emilie Voe Nereng, it's a very close call. I can't really decide easily who is more attractive between the two. However, If I was forced to choose, I'd just about go for Emilie by a very small margin. Simply because she looks just as attractive as Barbara Palvin, but appears more innocent with that innocent looking appearance giving the impression of loyalty and kindheartedness.

However, Barbara Palvin gets my vote for this thread / poll because it was about who is the 'hottest', although I'd pick Emilie in terms of  being in a relationship with or overall attractiveness perhaps. I feel Barbara Palvin has already grew into a hot women whilst Emilie is still relatively young and has time on her hands until she also develops that attribute.

• 1 month later...

The middle one is beautiful! Such masculine, sharp looking face, and that magnetic predatory gaze! She has such a deep sexy voice too. Guys just love it. If you ever watch the news you'll note that most of the anchor women hired have deep voices because of the beautiful, calm tomes. And who do you think picked them to read the news? Men!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...