Bellazon

The Sinner

~Euforia~

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6048596/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Storyline

Follows the story of a young woman who commits horrific acts of violence and rage, and to her surprise, has no idea why. And the investigator who becomes obsessed with the case and is determined to dig into her past and figure out "why" this is happening.

i am so hook on this show. Jessica Biel does a very good job portraying Cora Tannetti. 

• 1 month later...

I guess it was only me watching this show. Sad that I didn’t got to discuss this great show with no one. I am satisfied and please with this show. The end was good, and it was what I expected it. I like how I figure the puzzle before they show it up. 

I watched the first episode and I really tried to like it, but I had a nagging hunch about wtf was wrong with her so I did a quick google to see if I was right.... I was. 

I cannot get behind a show that is so poorly written that the entire premise of the show and it's "mystery" are blatantly solved and shoved in the viewers face within the first 20 mins of the show.  :sad: