Bellazon

Best Magazine Photoshoot;

lostdiadem

3 hours ago, jkjk said:

I removed another one. If someone else will eliminate one, I think that will be 64 left.   :smile:

I thought there were only 3 extra nominations. So you removing one and my last 2 nominations being eliminated should sort it out?

2 minutes ago, jkjk said:

Apparently, I was not paying attention.  :idk:

Guess that should be 64?

Yes, let’s wait and see what the official calculation says but I don’t think you need to eliminate two. If you wanted to volunteer, one should be enough.

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hmm, there are more than three, I checked. At least if you count the cover picture.

I didn't want to use cover pictures in the templates actually and in that magazine there are more than one model for that photoshoot, so I removed it according to the rules. :D 

3 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I didn't want to use cover pictures in the templates actually and in that magazine there are more than one model for that photoshoot, so I removed it according to the rules. :D 

Well, if those are the rules, you might as well remove Kate Upton’s V81 and Harper’s Bazaar shoots then.

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Well, if those are the rules, you might as well remove Kate Upton’s V81 and Harper’s Bazaar shoots then.

No, because in her case, she has more than 4 pictures so those photoshoots can stay.

I just said that in the rules there's written "make sure the photoshoot has at least 4 pictures" and I couldn't find enough of Adriana's so I removed it.