Bellazon

Personality Test

Cult Icon

You're predominantly a King/Queen!

You also have some percentage of the other archetypes.

Here's your total make-up:

King/Queen: 56.25%
Warrior: 18.75%
Magician: 12.5%
Lover: 12.5%

*** multiple choices:

You're predominantly a King/Queen!

You also have some percentage of the other archetypes.

Here's your total make-up:

King/Queen: 56.25%
Warrior: 37.5%
Magician: 31.25%
Lover: 31.25%

^^

Thanks girls!!!  

This test seems simple/inconsequential but it is in fact rooted in deep psychology about human personality and relationships.  I took a course on it.  The show "Sex and the City" and many TV/films are based on its principles.   I'll explain how the results work later.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

^^

Thanks girls!!!  

This test seems simple/inconsequential but it is in fact rooted in deep psychology about human personality and relationships.  I took a course on it.  The show "Sex and the City" and many TV/films are based on its principles.   I'll explain how the results work later.

I want my explanation earlier than later :D !

Part 1: The KWML is a quick and dirty tool for psychologists to triangulate a person's temperament.  The test I posted here is a simple online version of it.  

The graph represents the full range of human personality.  The archetypes represent extreme personalities.  As one's position moves towards center, it represents a more well-rounded and mature personality.

Well Being are motherly attributes (nurturing, caring, feeling, observing, etc).  Confidence is a predisposition for taking action.

Intellect is measuring how systematic/analtyical the person thinks.  Intuition is measuring how creative the person thinks.   

Well Being + Confidence = Self Esteem

Traditional roles are women being dominant in the "Lover category" and men dominant in the "Warrior" category.  As society moved from manufacturing to knowledge work (office work and the sexual revolution), men became much more feminized and a portion moved more towards the "King" and "Lover" category.  Women moved away from "Lover" and towards "King" and "Warrior" categories.

I was impressed by this technique and its elegance.  It's also useful in all sorts of social situations and teamwork.  To be continued..

integration_model.jpg

Part 2

-Left brain people are backwards looking (Historical, Factual) while right brained people are future looking (Speculative, Visionary).

- The Right brain people get tattoos; Left brained: not so much.

-Genius is equally left and right brained.

-Social circles tend to mature into KWML as the various personality types have something that the other is missing. 

-Love/Couples function best with those that are opposite.  King with Magician.    Warrior with Lover.  Those that are the same tend to compete with each other and be missing critical aspects.

-Some people choose careers or activities that "complete them" (opposite of their type).  eg. a Warrior picks a Lover style career. 

-People change over time.

Archetypes:

King/Queen:  Enjoy dispensing wisdom and being right.  An intellectual type that lives systematically on learned knowledge.  Disciplined, organized.   A consultant.  A CFO (Chief Financial Officer).  Accountants. Historian.  Desk Nerds and analysts of all sorts.  Bureaucrat and certain types of managers.  A Staff officer in the military.

Warrior: Hungers for recognition of their dominance and power.  An action taker that is concerned with practical skill development/task accomplishment.   Construction/manufacturing worker.  Blue Collar professions.  Soldiers. An athlete,  A CEO. An Executive Vice President.  A front line General.  Case lawyer.  Certain types of leadership. Police, Security.  More physical types of jobs.

Lover: Longs for someone to hear their stories and be a witness to their lives.  Touchy feely and with a rich emotional life. Likes to philosophize and be sensual.   Healthcare, social work, nursing, childcare, and teaching professions.  Writers, journalists, and those engaged in more passive artforms (eg. painter, sculpter, poetry).

Magician: Craves attention and audiences. Action taker and Adventure seeker. Spontaneously creative, disorganized, and super social.  Professional networker. Engaged in active artforms (actor, theater, dance, comedy, musician, etc.) and politics (eg. Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton).  This archetype is probably most commonly found in successful salespeople and marketers.  World travelers.

To be continued!

Part 4: KWML and Relationships

King and Warrior: Emotional bond but not imaginative as a team.  Both analytical, lack humor, and lack creativity.  Tend to get into arguments over who's right.  Warriors get angry and direct; Kings get passive-aggressive.  Nobody interjects humor to stop the anger cycle.

Lover and Magician: Emotional bond but not disciplined and organized as a team.   No plans. Lots of instant gratification.  Dabblers in everything, including drugs.   Usually the magician is male and the lover is female. Romance and adventure.   Great sense of humor from both.  Stresses causes breakups as the couple usually is chaotic in life and often spending beyond their means.  

King and Lover:  Intellectual teamwork but not a lot of emotional bonding.  Vibrant conversation, spirituality, and philosophizing from the lover, which is attractive to the King.  A critical stress from life will cause trouble as the couple is too concerned with nurturing and well being but not productive action.  eg. The Lover is fed up, and leaves for a Warrior.

Warrior and Magician: Power couple.  Work well together as their strengths offset each other's weakness but not much of an emotional bond.  Missing well-being and nurturing, which leads to relationship burn-out.  Eventually one will leave for a nurturer (King or Lover). 

On 9/3/2017 at 10:22 AM, Michael* said:

I won't lie Andy, I'm a tiny bit miffed about being considered 12.5% less regal than you. :laugh:

King/Queen: 43.75%
Warrior: 12.5%
Magician: 25%
Lover: 18.75%

Predominance: 

Cult Icon: Left 

Frenchkiki: Equal

Lyla: Right

Michael: Equal

Super G Girl: Equal

Gotportugal:  Equal

Pinkcoulture: Equal

Apocalypsian: Left

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

:angie:how special I am in this group of people with my intuitive brain :p

I would have pegged you for King/Lover.  I didn't expect the Magician at all in you lol

My other pegs:

Cult Icon: King/Warrior-  I aim to be more right brained.  It's not natural for me.

Frenchkiki :wub6yh2cm:: Lover/Magician

Michael: King

Super G Girl: Warrior

Gotportugal:  Lover

Pinkcoulture: King

----

some others:

BaronofFratton: Lover/Magician

Donbot: Lover

Jennka: Lover

katchitup: Lover

lostdidem: Lover