Bellazon

Personality Test

Cult Icon

Based on your description not so much. I was in Vienna last week, does it make me a world traveler? :rofl: I like attention but not the way an actor or musician likes, I hate to be in the center of the attention of a crowd for example. I would not get a tattoo, couldn't be a sales person and I don't remember the rest tbh. But I'm emotional and intuitive I guess that makes me that type. 

^

would you consider yourself more inner focused or outer focused?

The most charismatic person I've known was one of my bosses (he was a magician type).  He had the traits of an actor. Super social and theatrical.  He had an amazing ability to read visual cues and 'sense' people while engaging them, which also made him a great negotiator.   His communication was very effective as it always hit on emotional trigger points.  He enjoyed friendships with professional comedians.

However, I wouldn't call him inner focused at all- he was very outer-focused.

^

Interesting.  

I'm definitely more attracted to women that are not so much like me  (Lover/Magician (particularly)) .  I consider myself least in the Magician category but having a solid foothold in the  Lover area.

I think hormonal levels and life change have something to do with one's position.  If I start doing lots of exercise, in a few months I'd move more towards the "Warrior" area due to male hormones entering my brain.  Women with high hormones (oxytocin etc.) have a bias towards the "Lover area and even small moves towards it during ovulation.  I was definitely more of a warrior and less of a lover/King as a kid than I am now.

Also:

Carmelita:wub6yh2cm:: Super Lover/Queen

Wj:wub6yh2cm:: Lover/Queen

AnnaBB  :wub6yh2cm: Lover/Warrior

On 9/6/2017 at 7:19 PM, 17 Moments of Spring said:

This test probably has some relation.  

It is also related to the various triple-brain/consciousness models

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

So, what's this supposed to mean? :idk:

----------------------

You're predominantly a King/Queen!

You also have some percentage of the other archetypes.

Here's your total make-up:

King/Queen: 68.75%
Warrior: 62.5%
Magician: 31.25%
Lover: 25%

• 4 months later...

It’s weird cuz I read Paul donranskys book on this topic and I really see these temperament types in my life. But I feel like I mixed up the characters on sex and the city.

i see Miranda more as a Queen, intellectual and ocd minded but with a nurturing aspect that comes off as more emotionally action oriented but it’s not really. It’s a disguise for a more assertive motherly nature.

i see Samantha more as a warrior very protective and battle ready for her friends and never really gives the impression of creativity very straight forward logical thinking like a Warrior.

i see Charlotte as a Lover very romantic always looking for the ideal love and very artistic working in the art world.

and Carrie as a magician very fashionable energetic adventurous and free spirited never really wanting to settle down and very popular and charismatic socialite