Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

oh my god :o

I looked at the old pics of that poor little girl, and her awful thin arms, her bony back nearly made me cry! A skeleton :( :cry:

I'd never could to find her gorgeous in those pics... Never ever... oh my, i'm really shocked that those girls are the 'ideal' of so many girls...

but in the newest pics she really looks like a woman, beautiful - although she's too thin anyway :p

superfashion are you sick? how warped is that??? not to thin? have you looked at her?! she is as skinny as she was before!!!! I like her body but if she loses anymore weight she will die probably!!!

her grown tummy... sick... it is just the dress,..

superfashion are you sick? how warped is that??? not to thin? have you looked at her?! she is as skinny as she was before!!!! I like her body but if she loses anymore weight she will die probably!!!

her grown tummy... sick... it is just the dress,..

Still looks good, but shoudnt gain any more weight now.

thats what i said, nothing about loosing weight.

I agree, she looks wonderful now.

She is still slim, but not that insanely skinny as last summer.

well i think Tyra looked like a fat cow at the last VSFS but i guess that's just my point of view too :laugh: (no offence lol :| )

anyways i agree, she doesn't look healthy in those last pics, what happened since the Versace show ? :/