Bellazon

Carrie Underwood
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

From TMZ

Carrie UnderWeight?

Former American Idol champ, Carrie Underwood, made her triumphant return to the show last night, looking like some weight had been taken off her shoulders ... and her arms ... and her face, since her big, pressure-packed moment on the Season 4 finale.What do you think?

0309underwoodgettyfoxbn0.jpg

From TMZ

Carrie UnderWeight?

Former American Idol champ, Carrie Underwood, made her triumphant return to the show last night, looking like some weight had been taken off her shoulders ... and her arms ... and her face, since her big, pressure-packed moment on the Season 4 finale.What do you think?

she looks a lot prettier now that she lost some weight! :laugh:

From TMZ

Carrie UnderWeight?

well yes arms say everything

i dunno do i like it, i'd like that she stayed who she is, a pretty good singer, not skinny holywoodish diva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From TMZ

Carrie UnderWeight?

she looks a lot prettier now that she lost some weight! :laugh:

I would agree. :drool: :heart: Theres a fine line between a girl/woman being underweight and at her "perfect weight". Carrie looks to be at her "perfect weight". :wave: