Bellazon

Fan Talk

They closed the registration, as the forum had 20,000 plus members already.

They will open the registration at certain times only.

Most forums with 10,000 plus members do this, as a form of crowd control.

Also, forums with 10,000 plus members will delete threads that have been inactive for around 4-8 weeks (depending on the forum).

That means if you guys did not join that forum as soon as possible, you guys might be too late.

Furthermore, I am no longer a fan of Ale.

Thus, I am in no hurry to join that forum.

You guys just have to keep trying to register everyday and hope that one day the registration is open and that thread hasn't been deleted yet.

They closed the registration, as the forum had 20,000 plus members already.

They will open the registration at certain times only.

Most forums with 10,000 plus members do this, as a form of crowd control.

Also, forums with 10,000 plus members will delete threads that have been inactive for around 4-8 weeks (depending on the forum).

That means if you guys did not join that forum as soon as possible, you guys might be too late.

Furthermore, I am no longer a fan of Ale.

Thus, I am in no hurry to join that forum.

You guys just have to keep trying to register everyday and hope that one day the registration is open and that thread hasn't been deleted yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and what so special about Josie and Petra *huh*

and what so special about Josie and Petra *huh*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because they appear in my dreams? :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you sound like a MAD guy now..ahem i never expected or rather never thought you do be dreaming about models :blink:

do you know what i think about them..ok petra has very nice smile only smile beside thst nuthing and Josie omg she is plain beauty without any emotions

looke here josiemaran1385th6mk.th.jpg<--------- you have to agree me that she put lot of hard work to show emotions its just not easy for her to show tongue like other models like AnaBB,Isabeli or even Ale :laugh: :laugh:

btw i hate the trend of showing tongues simply yuck looking at them even other girls try to imitate them...now days noboday take real or serious pic evetyone has here tongue hanging out :laugh:

plzz Heid dont take me seriousy..you know i talk nonsense.. :laugh: