Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

• 1 month later...

Audemars Piguet watch at online platform for luxury watches buy  Purchased a watch I've been eyeing for months, and the joy it brings is beyond words! The sleek design and impeccable craftsmanship make it a true gem. Not just an accessory, it's a symbol of success and determination. Its elegance resonates with every achievement, reminding me of milestones reached. From sealing deals to cherished moments, this watch witnesses it all. The precision in its mechanics parallels the precision in my endeavors. It's not just about telling time; it's about seizing moments. Wearing it, I feel empowered, driven, and accomplished—a testament to hard work paying off. This watch embodies success in every tick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

712c47e923VZQtOKNkKb5Auf6y9vlss41qlQ9FZD

Plus a high quality XLR cable.

I tried to resurrect my Samson Q9U, suspecting that it was a USB-electronic problem but it turns out that even with the new audio device the humming noise still continues.  

I got ripped off of $200 with Samson.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 3:28 PM, Cult Icon said:

712c47e923VZQtOKNkKb5Auf6y9vlss41qlQ9FZD

Plus a high quality XLR cable.

I tried to resurrect my Samson Q9U, suspecting that it was a USB-electronic problem but it turns out that even with the new audio device the humming noise still continues.  

I got ripped off of $200 with Samson.

71JotOiVgnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The Gold standard is the Shure SM7B which is $425 for professional podcasting.  

The newer but lower priced Shure MV7X ($192 plus tax) came in the mail, tried and liked it.  Used a $20 XLR cable with reinforced wiring to block out electronic interference.  It should be just about good enough for general use but it's not perfect.  It blocks out sound if one has a loud computer fan on if the gain settings are tinkered with.  However the audio is noticably lower than I would like but that can be dealt with post-processing, which is another hassle.  I guess compared to the SM7B it is just a smaller and weaker version of it.

But it is significantly better than the Samson Q9U which imho is a failed product, unusable in the summer.  With the Vocaster the gain can be moved down with the static removed but the audio is way too low and dim, without punch.

• 5 weeks later...