Bellazon

SI Models For This Year

that is completely retarded

people need to stop reverting to the goddamn elizabethan era.  its freaking swimsuits.  do these people stay away from beachs and amusement parks as well???

WHATEVER.  <_<

If there are parents who have a subscription so that their young sons can read about sports, I would understand if they don't want that SI delivered. I think we all know it's swimsuits, but they are sexy pictures of women in very sensual poses .. who, to be honest, aren't wearing much more than strips of cloth. I wouldn't want my young kids looking at the magazine either. It's one thing to go to a beach and see your average girl in a swimsuit, it's another to see a supermodel with barely anything on in a scandalous pose.

We Americans are in the stone age when it comes to showing and kind of sensuality in print, tv or any other kind of media.

But yet we show people getting riddled with bullets, and blood spraying everywhere, and more parents are willing to let their children witness those types of things than, some bare bodies.

We were born clothes less. No reason for America to be uptight about the human body, most of the rest of the world has already caught onto this concept. ;)

We Americans are in the stone age when it comes to showing and kind of sensuality in print, tv or any other kind of media.

But yet we show people getting riddled with bullets, and blood spraying everywhere, and more parents are willing to let their children witness those types of things than, some bare bodies.

We were born clothes less. No reason for America to be uptight about the human body, most of the rest of the world has already caught onto this concept. ;)

can i get an A.M.E.N!!!!!!

I happen to have changed a lot since then, thank you, and I have removed those photos from my photo site. It's called growing up, finding God, and having a little more repsect for myself than I did a year ago.

And to clarify for you, I was never unclothed. There were, maybe three photos of me in a red bra with a blanket over me. That is hardly "unclothed".

What's the point of this anyway? She obviously wants to leave it behind her. People, opinions and point of view can change over time. It's called growing up. Why go digging up the past? Just to show that some time ago she thought differently? Please show some respect for her. She has grown up, which cannot be said about you (atleast not about the way you behave in your posts.)

In the future, I suggest you do not treat any potential girlfriends like that, because you'll be single forever if you do.

(Yes, I'm a newbie, and NO I don't have any status at all, but I had to say this.)