Bellazon

What do you appreciate more in a guy?

midnight lady

What do you appreciate more in a guy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What do you appreciate more in a guy?

• Kindness
    • Happiness
    • Carefulness
    • Looks
    • Body
    • Mysteri
    • Or somthing else (what)

What?

Really? Honestly?

This isn't supposed to sound offensive, but that really surprises me.

Every day I hear that being kind is like killing one's attraction

well I like guys with whom I can do everything, have a good laugh, a nice cuddling, other nice things :ninja: and great talks. I don't want to be treated bad, so it's true, I love kindness about a guy :yes:

But there seem to be girls who want an asshole :/ But you can't help THEM anymore :/

talking about nazi to a german guy is kinda tactless, Sahara :ninja: i know you meant no harm though :p

as far as i'm concerned i go for charismaaaaaaaaaaaaa a good personal style, inteligence and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge...

... sense of humour :shifty:

:rofl:

A great car? Or a great garage? :p :hug:

I have to agree with Headhuntaz here.

I have been told to my face by multiple girls that I was "too nice", which is why they wouldn't date/sleep with me. I've had a terrible time trying to avoid being locked in the "friend zone". So I have to know: do you girls really go for kindness, or are you just saying that?

:idk:

Right, buddy. Maybe it's the mentality here, but there is a whole bunch of girls who told me that they were attracted by adventures, risks and bad guys. Nice guys only bore them.

And I tried it out! It really works more when you're not nice.

I'm not into "the bad guy". But headhuntaz is right that there's a whole bunch of gals that are into that ;)

A friend of mine was complaining yesterday about her boyfriend being too nice. She said: "He never gets mad at me! Sometimes I say horrible stuff, or I'm just downright blunt, and he's either quiet and shrugging or like 'fine honey.' he agrees with everything I say. Sometimes I wonder if he even has an opinion."

Well, ex_c, is that your definition of "too nice" :laugh: ? or are you different after all.

Well, honey, let me put it this way: I don't want to be treated badly, so yes I like kindness. But I don't want a coward without an opinion ;)

And what's really important: Gals (or atleast the ones with some brain capacity) don't want a fake. I can't care for a guy who's wearing necklaces so heavy his neck's bending over, a car so pimped it could be featured in a futurstic graphic novel, so many 'friends' they could populate an entire country and who uses so much slang I need a special dictionary to translate what the hell he's saying, while underneath it all he's just a shy collegeboy who's biggest secret is that he pees in the shower. :whistle:

If you wanna get gals, just be yourself and don't be afraid to be different. It won't do you any good if you say you're favorite sport is bungeejumping while in reality you'd rather get shot first ;)

But really, underneath it all: the bankaccount is what REALLY matters. :whistle: And his car. :rofl: Yeah, you hit it right on the spot rouge_red :laugh: (just kiddin ofcourse)

I have to agree with Headhuntaz here.

I have been told to my face by multiple girls that I was "too nice", which is why they wouldn't date/sleep with me. I've had a terrible time trying to avoid being locked in the "friend zone". So I have to know: do you girls really go for kindness, or are you just saying that?

Right, buddy. Maybe it's the mentality here, but there is a whole bunch of girls who told me that they were attracted by adventures, risks and bad guys. Nice guys only bore them.

And I tried it out! It really works more when you're not nice.

I'm not into "the bad guy". But headhuntaz is right that there's a whole bunch of gals that are into that ;)

A friend of mine was complaining yesterday about her boyfriend being too nice. She said: "He never gets mad at me! Sometimes I say horrible stuff, or I'm just downright blunt, and he's either quiet and shrugging or like 'fine honey.' he agrees with everything I say. Sometimes I wonder if he even has an opinion."

Well, ex_c, is that your definition of "too nice" :laugh: ? or are you different after all.

Well, honey, let me put it this way: I don't want to be treated badly, so yes I like kindness. But I don't want a coward without an opinion ;)

And what's really important: Gals (or atleast the ones with some brain capacity) don't want a fake. I can't care for a guy who's wearing necklaces so heavy his neck's bending over, a car so pimped it could be featured in a futurstic graphic novel, so many 'friends' they could populate an entire country and who uses so much slang I need a special dictionary to translate what the hell he's saying, while underneath it all he's just a shy collegeboy who's biggest secret is that he pees in the shower. :whistle:

If you wanna get gals, just be yourself and don't be afraid to be different. It won't do you any good if you say you're favorite sport is bungeejumping while in reality you'd rather get shot first ;)

Well, I do have a tendency to avoid conflict. But, I do have my own opinion and never pretend to like something I don't like. I almost never get mad or yell at anyone since most of the stuff people fight over seems foolish to me. I also never treat anyone badly - I treat people the way I would like to be treated.

Does that make me "too nice"?

Well, I do have a tendency to avoid conflict. But, I do have my own opinion and never pretend to like something I don't like. I almost never get mad or yell at anyone since most of the stuff people fight over seems foolish to me. I also never treat anyone badly - I treat people the way I would like to be treated.

Does that make me "too nice"?

Well, you'd be my perfect boyfriend if I'd hafta judge from this :) People yell a lot about stupid stuff indeed <_< I'd say stay the way you are and you'll find someone sooner or later. As long as you don't let people walk over you I don't see anything wrong with the way you are now :) Be patient; one of those girls you hang out with should get an "eureka" moment one of these days ;) (if her brains are still working, that is ;) )

i used to be a bad boy in high school, and the relationships i had during that time were never serious, i think the girls who look for bad boys is only for the fun of behaving bad, the girls who really look for something real prefer guys that are thoughtful and kind, those girls are also more mature if you ask me, is like guys, some guys really love outgoing crazy party animal girls, but just for the fun, when it comes to something real and serious we all like a good girl, it just depends if youre thinking in long term or short

i used to be a bad boy in high school, and the relationships i had during that time were never serious, i think the girls who look for bad boys is only for the fun of behaving bad, the girls who really look for something real prefer guys that are thoughtful and kind, those girls are also more mature if you ask me, is like guys, some guys really love outgoing crazy party animal girls, but just for the fun, when it comes to something real and serious we all like a good girl, it just depends if youre thinking in long term or short

I should give you a big hand :clap: :thumbsup: