Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Old but funny news!

GISELE'S FRUITY LANGUAGE

GISELE BUNDCHEN clearly ignited jealously in her fellow models from the first moment she arrived in New York to begin modeling. Housed in a model apartment at the age of 16, two years after first being discovered, she lived with a few fellow mannequins who were older than her and took advantage of her lack of English by encouraging her to call everybody she met an "arsehole". "I could only speak a few words

Kate Moss Supported by Yves Saint Laurent and Pirelli

Fashion Monitor Toronto - Canada

... reports. Kate Moss will appear four times within the sexy calendar along with Jennifer Lopez, Gisele Bundchen and Karen Elson. The ... :drool:

BANKING IT

Vogue.com - UK

... She will be joined on the catwalk in December by Heidi Klum, taking her first post-pregnancy foray, Gisele Bundchen , Adriana Lima and debut VS models Selita ... :whistle:

In Brief: U2, the Stones?

Rolling Stone - USA

... Diva JENNIFER LOPEZ will grace the cover of the 2006 edition of the Pirelli calendar, which features steamy shots of supermodels Gisele Bundchen , Kate Moss and ... :)

best

:woot: :woot:

Gi and dicaprio wroke up!!!!??

The Awful Truth!!! By Ted Casablanca

Catwalking Papers?

Now for more modeling madness...You know, if I were as va-va-voomin' as Gisele Bundchen, I would lose my soft boyfriend, too, even if his name was Leonardo DiCaprio. Yep, you heard it here first, kittens. Pudgy-pie Leo may be finally free to tag-team prowl the dance floor at Mood with Lukas Haas whenevah he freakin' wants.

So goes the club-trotting word. Hey, he never let a silly little relationship keep him too far from the velvet-rope scene anyway. So, basically, same lifestyle, different status for Leo.

And that's very much not the case for his sizzlin' ex, according to my way connected source. Gosh, could G. be heading for Kelly Slater? For those of you who don't do Sex Wax, Kelly-hunk is hot to a ree-dick degree, and he used to do Pam Anderson.

Hmmm. A blond, built, muscley, packin' new pal-toy? Or the same ol' guy who's been trottin' ya round for what seems like friggin' decades? Tough choice. And I mean that. Leo's as wily, wicked and wonderful as they come. Deltoids last only so long.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:

• 2 weeks later...
ted casablanca is crazy :laugh:

whatever the case is with gise, i hope she is happy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Leo "Ditched" for flirting

By EMILY SMITH

US Editor

SUPERMODEL Gisele Bundchen dumped actor Leonardo DiCaprio over his flirting with Sienna Miller, pals confirmed yesterday.

The Titanic star was caught cheating two weeks ago.

Leonardo, 30, canoodled with Sienna, 24, at a club in LA.

A friend close to Gisele, 25, said:

don't believe everything you read. i doubt she's with kelly slater, he's a surfer, she's a surfer, tabloids went with it.

gisele was on extra, or entertainment tonight, just a short clip. She said, "girls don't be afraid to wear mascara". in her opinion you can never wear enough. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Will Gisele hit again ? :whistle:

Big cyclone expected this summer

28 November 2005

New Zealand needs to prepare for a big cyclone that is expected to hit during the summer, MetService meteorologist Steve Ready said today.

"Between now and the end of May, nine tropical cyclones are expected to form in the South Pacific.

Mr Ready said the "neutral years" in the past have seen notable cyclones such as Gisele, which sunk the Wahine!

Will Gisele hit again ? :whistle:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

GISELE BUNDCHEN has revealed that she has a clause in her modelling contracts so that she does not have to bare her bottom. "I make a point about that because I don't want my booty [on show]," she says. "I can't wear like a nun outfit, or something like that, but I make sure that they understand that my booty has to be covered. It's my booty and I feel like