Bellazon

How did you find out about BELLAZON?

GOCHO

A small rabid ferret bit me on the leg, when I went to the doctor to make sure it wouldn't get infected,he removed the ferret with extreme caution so as not to anger it more. He then drew some blood.

Upon examining it under the microscope, he told me I had a rare blood disorder, in which the individual blood cells, line up to create letters.

I'm sure the rest is easy enough to figure out. :whistle:

I had been on ChilaX for a while, and LimaX after that. I went away for a week and when I came back LimaX was gone and I had no clue what the new domain name was. I was bummered. Then one day, about a week later, I saw some chick in a skimpy bathing suite that was hot as the sun, her name was Bella Donna, so I did a little research on her, and bloody hell this was one of the first places that came up.

I had been on ChilaX for a while, and LimaX after that. I went away for a week and when I came back LimaX was gone and I had no clue what the new domain name was. I was bummered. Then one day, about a week later, I saw some chick in a skimpy bathing suite that was hot as the sun, her name was Bella Donna, so I did a little research on her, and bloody hell this was one of the first places that came up.

wow is that true? very good story for the sexy french fry man nevertheless.....