Bellazon

How did you find out about BELLAZON?

GOCHO

So heres my little Adriana Lima/ChilaX/Bellazon story.  

A whils back I was on a trip in New York and I was at some mall that started with a P I can't remember what it was but anyways this game store had this little HALO thing going on so I was like alright lets kick ass. I was waiting in line and I was next up and Adriana was standing there next to the game console watchin, damn she was so fine. My heart was thumpin you know, had trouble concentrating on the game because this hot ass girl was watching me over my shoulder n stuff. So anyways I was gonna turn to make my move, cause you know I didn't know who she was,and holy crap her eyes were mesmerizing, but I kinda trump froze when I saw this biggn standin next to her with a nose ring and attitude written all over his face. But then I was like o shit its Lenny K and I did my thing and got my sig.  

So that whole day I was on a Lenny high, boastn to me mates that I met Lenny n all that but after that wore off I wanted to know who that girl was cause damn she was fine. So I googled Lenny and shazaam, enter Mrs. The One. So anyway I started paying attention to VS ads and stuff after that  :laugh: like I didnt anyways.

Funny thing was, I was in the same mall a little bit later and met her again! She and some other doods were runnin like they were in a hurry and some chick n their party bowled over this kid I dunno he was like 12, and this is why I like Adriana, cause she stopped and helped the kid. So anyways I saw my chance and approached, I can't even remember what I said or what I did but I remember it was smooth I was so proud  :laugh: and I got her to sign a little wallet size photo of her that I kept in my wallet (duh) just in case I ever wanted her to sign something. LOL one thing I will never forget is what that kid said after Adriana left, "your cramping my style with the ladies." lol I think he was pissed at me.

So thats my thing.  

p10101548jf.th.jpgp10101535de.th.jpg

very cool! I never paid attention to models in general before i knew about adriana.

One day, a long time ago, in a thread on ChilaX, Neo approached me, and laid this little speech on me:

"You take the blue pill and the story ends.

You wake in your bed and you believe

whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay

in Wonderland, and I show you how

deep the rabbit-hole goes.*"

Anyways, one red-pill.jpg later, I ended up here...

One day, a long time ago, in a thread on ChilaX, Neo approached me, and laid this little speech on me:

"You take the blue pill and the story ends.

You wake in your bed and you believe

whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay

in Wonderland, and I show you how  

deep the rabbit-hole goes.*"

Anyways, one red-pill.jpg later, I ended up here...

oh yeah i did do that...im losing my mind

I googled some sites of adriana after I saw the vs 2003 show, then I found Adriana Lima café. I saw that someone had posted a link to here in their forum, I visited, hanged around a couple days and registered. So now I'm here gladly.

omg cain u met ran into her twice at the mall???!!!!!!!! you're so lucky! that's it, i'm going to new york to sit in that mall and watch for adri lool j/k. i wouldn't stalk her lol... creepy :ninja: but i'd freak out if i saw her again in vegas. that would be s awesome. my dad saw tom cruise in caesar's palace at a coffee shop... anyway... i found out bout bellazon from someone from chilax... don't know who.... just did... it was some girl... :ninja:

This is really weird but, I found Bellazon Through Angies xanga site before I had ever talked to her.  :blink:

:o woahh... u know about my xanga? u never told me! so u like it? :) it's pretty cuz it's all adri :heart: lol

yupp It'll lovely it's my favorite one, I actually saved it under my favorites.

i first heard of bellazon when i googled petras name, about the third or fourth page in they had this site on, i was like "bellazon, what the hell is that", so i got on, and it linked me right to petras forum, after a couple of days i realized that this was just a little section, i thought that her part was the whole thing :laugh: . so i looked around for about a week or so, then i decided that it was cool enough for me to join: and ever since then ive been riding the pip wave :laugh:

I just found Chilax before they were about to close (they had about 10 days left to go) when I was looking for Adriana Lima pics. After browsing around a bit, I found the link to Bellazon (Limax at the time) and after a while of lurking around a bit, I joined.

• 1 month later...