Bellazon

MOVIE QUOTES

Guest Lullaby

The Hunger

Alice Cavender: What's wrong with him?

Miriam Blaylock: He'll be all right. He's having trouble sleeping.

Alice Cavender: Want some 'ludes? I've got some in my case.

Miriam Blaylock: What?

Alice Cavender: Quaaludes.

Miriam Blaylock: Alice!

Alice Cavender: I stole 'em from my stepmother.

Miriam Blaylock: Alice!

Alice Cavender: She doesn't care; she gets them by the gross! She's got every pill ever invented! She collects them.

Miriam Blaylock: Poor woman.

Alice Cavender: That's what my dad says. 'Cause she's scared of getting old.

SpaceBalls

"evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

:laugh:

"i knew it....im surrounded by assholes"

"keep firing assholes"

Black guy with afro pick in desert: "we ain't found shit"

"You know i always drink coffee when i watch radar"

"Gangster Pizza the Hut was locked in his car and ate himself to death"

Friday the 13th

Enos, the truck driver: All the girls up there gonna look as good as you?

Annie: I don't know.

Crazy Ralph: You're going to Camp Blood, ain't ya?

Enos, the truck driver: God dammit, Ralph, get outta here. Go on, get. Leave people alone.

Crazy Ralph: You'll never come back again.

Enos, the truck driver: Oh, shut up, Ralph.

Crazy Ralph: It's got a death curse.

Halloween

Dr. Sam Loomis: I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the DEVIL'S eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... EVIL.

Night of the Living Dead (1668)

Johnny: [in a creepy voice] They're coming to get you, Barbara!

Barbara: Stop it! You're ignorant!

Johnny: They're coming for you, Barbara!

Barbara: Stop it! You're acting like a child!

Johnny: They're coming for you!

[points to the cemetery zombie]

Johnny: Look, there comes one of them now!

Barbara: He'll hear you!

Johnny: Here he comes now! I'm getting out of here!

Newscaster: All law enforcement agencies and the military have been organized to search out and destroy the marauding ghouls. The Survival Command Center at the Pentagon has disclosed that a ghoul can be killed by a shot in the head, or a heavy blow to the skull. Officials are quoted as explaining that since the brain of a ghoul has been activated by the radiation, the plan is kill the brain, and you kill the ghoul.

More FIFTH ELEMENT:

Police: Are you classified as human?

Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

Korben Dallas: Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English.

Priest Vito Cornelius: Because it is evil, absolutely evil.

President Lindberg: One more reason to shoot first.

Priest Vito Cornelius: Evil begets evil, Mr. President. Shooting will only make it stronger.

Leeloo: Hello.

Korben Dallas: Oh, so you speak English now.

Leeloo: Yes. I learned

Billy: When is this "Snake" act supposed to occur?

Professor Pacoli: Well, if this is the five and this is the one...

[counting under his breath]

Professor Pacoli: Every 5,000 years.

Billy: So I've got some time then.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

dogma:

Nun: You don't believe in God because of Alice in Wonderland?

Loki: No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter" that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or...or with his tusk, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do...what do they do? They...They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions...by inhibiting our decisions, out of...out of fear of some...some intangible parent figure who...who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says...and says, "Do it--Do it and I'll fuckin' spank you!"

office space:

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

^thats in my aim profile now

more dogma

Gun Salesman: We call this piece the Fecalator. One look at it and the target shits him or herself. Try it on.

Loki: Well, it's a lot more compact than the flaming sword, but it's not nearly as impressive. Just doesn't have that wrath-of-the-Almighty edge to it. I mean, come on, how am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the wicked with this thing? Look at this...

Bartleby: Well, then, you know, don't use a gun. Just lay the place to waste, like.

Loki: Easy for you to say. You get off light in razing. You got to stand there and read at Sodom and Gamorreh, I had to do all the work.

Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires!

Loki: I rained down sulphur, man, there's a subtle difference.

Bartleby: Oh, yeah, I'm sure.

Loki: You know, fuck you, man, any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial. Mass genocide is the most exhausting practice one can engage in. Next to soccer.

^that was in my aim profile

office space:

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks. 

^thats in my aim profile now

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love that scene.

more collateral quotes:

Max: Hey.

[stuttering]

Max: He, he, he fell on the cab. He fell, he fell from up there on the mother****ing cab. ****. I think he's dead.

Vincent: Good guess.

Max: You killed him?

Vincent: No, I shot him. Bullets and the fall killed him.

Vincent: There's no good reason, there's no bad reason to live or to die.

Max: Then what are you?

Vincent: I'm indifferent.

Vincent: [to Max when pulled over by police] Don't get me cornered. You don't have the trunk space.

Max: How did your father die?

Vincent: I killed him. I was twelve.

[laughs]

Vincent: Just kidding. Liver disease